Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Consulate Appointment, Red Sofa Photo and Pearl Market


This morning Jocelyn and Bruce went to our Consulate Appointments and we all passed! Tomorrow, Wednesday we will do our Ceremony at the US Consulate and then we are free to go. Hudson got his Visa picture taken a few days ago and is so cute.


Next, we met around noon for the Red Sofa picture of all the babies and then we took a photo of all the parents and babies. This is my favorite part...all the babies in their silk China outfits. You will LOVE the pictures.


Around three o'clock we met and rode a Taxi to the Pearl Market. It's like a five-story mall of all JEWELRY. As you can imagine, I was in "jewelry heaven" watching them make the jewelry. By the time we were leaving, it was busy traffic so we stood for the longest time waiting on a taxi. I will soon show you my collection of "Bike" pictures. Everybody rides a bike and I love the things they stack on the back....anything and everything. I took lots of bike pictures to add to my collection while we were waiting on the taxi. So fun!


Tomorrow is our last full day here. I can't believe it...we are going home soon. We plan to go to the Guangzhou Zoo and will eventually post those pictures,too.


Click here to see pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment